By David Hunter (put on this blog by his son)...a good son, husband, father, brother, and now grandpa. Love Haven, Madison, Corbyn, Brandon, and Gibson.















Live Spelled Backward is Evil (no one knows why)

If I could end your pain
I would.
I would laugh at pain.
I would laugh,
and I would laugh until
it became malleable,
and then I would change
pain to death,
and I would be
the death of pain,
and then I would end this
sickening sarcophagus
of solitude,
and I would cry joyous
tears of laughter,
and watch,
and hope,
and lift your weakness
to my bosom, and when I die,
and if there is a God
I will crawl
as I did as a child,
and I shall pull myself
up high,
and stare into the eyes
of the maker of man, and I shall
ask why,
and if there is no answer
then I will laugh
in the face of evil.
I will laugh,
and evil will tremble
with my rage, and my rage
will be the death of evil.